Wednesday, November 24, 2004

My, My, Some Truth Escapes

My Way News:
"'We cannot accept this [election] result as legitimate, because it does not meet international standards and because there has not been an investigation of the numerous and credible reports of fraud and abuse,' Powell said."

Of course, Powell is talking about the Ukrainean election, not the U.S. one. It seems the exit polls don't agree with the poll totals and the U.S. is upset about it. I certainly hope all their criticisms of the Ukrain election may come back to haunt them.

1 Comments:

Blogger born-of-hope said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
I hope you can look through my cash advance riverside blog.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home