Friday, June 10, 2005

Bush is Certainly Bogged Down

"
thanks to www.hoffmania.com.
AP BUSH APPROVAL POLL: DOWN TO 43%

Holy shit. They truly are. I'll bet they're REALLY invoking the name of Jesus Christ in the White House this morning.

Associated Press/Ipsos poll conducted by Ipsos-Public Affairs. June 6-8, 2005. N=1,001 adults nationwide. MoE ± 3.1.

"Overall, do you approve, disapprove or have mixed feelings about the way George W. Bush is handling his job as president?" If "mixed feelings" or not sure: "If you had to choose, do you lean more toward approve or disapprove?"

Approve: 43%
Disapprove: 55%
Mixed Feelings: 1%
Not Sure: 1%

1 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Sweetie, go and search my insurance life senior senior settlement blog for what you need.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home