Friday, June 10, 2005

Sensenbrunner Shuts Off Dem Testimony in the Name of Patriotism

GOP House Judiciary Chair Uses Pinochet Tactics to Abruptly and Unilaterally Shut Down Hearing Into Abuses of the (Un)Patriot Act, Because He Was Afraid the Truth Would Come Out. America: "IT" is Happening Here. Democracy is Being Dismantled by GOP Thugs.

A BUZZFLASH NEWS ANALYSIS

Representative Sensenbrunner shut off microphones and graveled hearing to a close in the midst of Democratic speech and witness testimony.

I wonder what this "Democracy" Bush is so eager to peddle abroad is made of? Bush's democracy doesn't seem to include the rights against unlawful search and seizure, the right to be free from torture, the right to an attorney and due process if detained, the right to bail, and it apparently doesn't include the right to have your elected representative speak and present testimony to Congress.


2 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
In my spare time I will look for your blog.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home