Saturday, July 30, 2005

Here Comes the Recessive UN Ambassador, the Epitome of the Mayberry Machiavellies

I am the WALRUS or Lewis Carroll=Nostradamus (none / 1)

The Walrus and the Carpenter
Were walking close at hand;
They wept like anything to see
Such quantities of sand:
"If this were only cleared away,"
They said, "it would be grand!"


My Name is John Bolton, and I'm Here to Stop The Diplomacy

Fri Jul 29th, 2005 at 20:27:32 PDT

It's been a long, winding road of "misstatements", forged intelligence, botched diplomacy, and spectacular tales of obsessive "kick-down" middle management vengeance, but it's looking like a recess appointment of John Bolton as America's U.N. Ambassador is likely to happen in the next few days. Current reports are citing officials inside the White House saying Bush wants to get it over with before he leaves for his summer vacation. (No, I'm not kidding. It's like he's a kid packing for camp or something.)





1 Comments:

Blogger texas-slammer said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
I beg of you, just check out my cash advance austin blog.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home